2-Way Manual Ball Valves
- Manual 2" and 3" 2-Way full port sizes
- Molded handle grip with stainless steel handle core
- Mounting bosses are separate from valve end cap, offering undisturbed valve torque
2-Way Manual Ball ValvesView Catalog Download STP Files & Line Drawings
• Premium quality, consistently smooth
operating manual valve
• 2" and 3" full port 2-Way ball valves
• Valve body: Polypropylene, EPDM O-rings
• Ball: Polypropylene
• Stem: 316 stainless steel
• Valve seat: Virgin PTFE with EPDM back-up O-rings
• Stem seal: Dual fluorocarbon O-rings
- Mounting bosses are molded into the valve body which reduces mounting time and maintains undisturbed torque specifications of the ball and end caps, a common problem for plastic, bolted ball valves.
- Molded handle grip with stainless steel handle core enhances durability and eliminates broken handles once and for all • Actuator-ready in a few easy steps! Waterproof electric actuator is available from KZValve, which is IP68, NEMA 6P, and NEMA 7D rated for long life and lower cost of service.